Friday, March 6, 2015

Birthday Balloons!!



It's time for our third (of three) 300th Challenge Celebration challenges over at 
Cupcake Inspirations!! 

I hope you'll come over and join us. 

Today's cupcake inspiration is CONFETTI!!
You can go straight to the challenge HERE


We are sponsored this week by so many wonderful sponsors!!!


We have a fabulous prize for this challenge from our generous sponsors!

One lucky winner will win:
a $30 gift certificate to Bugaboo Digi Stamps,
a $25 Paper Sweeties gift certificate,
a spool of ribbon from May Arts,
a stamp set and 6x6 pad of winner's choice from Lawn Fawn,
a $20 Your Next Stamp gift certificate,
a $12 Di's Digisgift certificate,
a $10 gift certificate* to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps,
3 digital stamps from 2 Cute Ink,
and 2 digital stamps from Polkadoodles
*towards any digital purchase




This is a fantastic and versatile image from The Stamping Boutique called 'Balloons'. I colored it up with my Prismacolor pencils and used my Nestabilities circle and scallop circle dies to cut it out. The polka dot paper is from my stash.

This card is another of my experimental ones using different sizes. It measures 3 by 5.5 inches. I like these dimensions because it is something different but still fits into an A2 envelope. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute!! So happy to be part of this awesome DT!!! I see you live in Texas, I live right outside of Austin.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alycia, what a bright and cheerful card! Love your coloring (always was afraid to color with pencils), fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful card, Alycia. I have a box of prismacolor pencils which I fully utilised. You are good with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!